Purée cornbread square
Rubicon Purée Cornbread Mix: 3 cups (420g)
Tap water: 3 1/2 cups
Rubicon Grilled Toast Coloring Mix*: 1T
*Only needed for baked cornbread loaf
Purée Cornbread Scoop Preparation
1. Add cornbread mix to mixing bowl and slowly whisk in the water until well blended.
2. Transfer to a servings pan and serve using a #16 scoop. Can be served at room temperature or heated and served warm.
Purée Baked Cornbread Loaf Preparation
1. Spray 1/3 steam table pan liberally with food release. Coat the bottom and sides of the pan with grilled toast coloring mix.
2. In a bowl, combine the cornbread mix and water.
3. Immediately pour into prepared pan and spread evenly. Let sit 5 minutes.
4. Run a knife around the edge of the pan and turn over onto baking sheet. Cornbread will release from the pan.
5. Slice the cornbread 3 by 4 cuts. Brush with optional melted butter and serve.
Sign up to receive new recipes, products and promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time.