Corn Scoop Preparation
1. Pour water into a stovetop pan and slowly whisk in the corn mix until combined.
2. On medium heat, slowly bring the corn mixture to 170-185ºF while whisking.
3. Transfer to steam table pan and hold on serving line at a minimum of 135ºF.
4. Serve using a #8 scoop.
Purée Corn Shaping Preparation (2 – 2 oz. portions)
Follow steps 1-4 above.
5. Spray corn mold with non-stick cooking spray.
6. Add a #16 scoop (2 oz.) to the corn mold and spread to even out the top.
7. Flip corn mold onto plate and remove the mold, slightly pressing in the center. Repeat right next to first for a total of 2 corncobs.
8. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with ground black pepper5
Sign up to receive new recipes, products and promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time.