Purée chicken breast
Protein shaping molds, dredge cup, tongs and scale are provided complimentary with your first order of shaping mix. Shaping molds are then included in every fifth order after that. Contact us for any additional or replacement shaping tools or molds.
1. In a food processor, add purée shaping mix, cooked and drained protein and water. Blend to a smooth consistency.
2. Transfer mixture to a steam table pan to later be placed on the serving line.
3. Cover and heat in a 350°F convection oven for 15-20 minutes to an internal temperature of 165°F.
4. Stir the mixture and hold covered according to state guidelines.
Purée Shaping on the Serving Line
Chicken breast, fish fillet, stacked meats & porkchops
Follow steps 1-4 above.
5. Spray appropriate mold with food release spray and sprinkle with grilled coloring mix using dredge cup provided. Resprinkle every serving and respray every fifth serving.
6. Scoop mixture into mold and spread evenly with back of scoop. Use #10 scoop for 2 oz. protein and #8 scoop for 3 oz. protein.
7. Flip mold onto plate and remove using tongs provided. If sticking occurs, lightly push down on middle of mold while pulling on the edge with tongs.
8. Top with desired seasoning or sauce and serve.
Sign up to receive new recipes, products and promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time.