Lemon cake purée bread scoop
Apple spice, chocolate cake, cinnamon roll, honey wheat, lemon cake and pancake waffle.
Designed to be consistent across all flavorings, simply add 1/4 cup flavoring to 1 cup purée bread.
Plate your purée bread as a simple scoop or easily flatten and shape as a dinner roll.
Purée Bread Mix (Rubicon or Darlington): 1 cup (140g)
Rubicon Purée Bread Flavoring Mix (optional): 1/4 cup
Salted butter: 2T
Hot water (170-185°F): 1 cup, 2T
Purée Bread Mix (Rubicon or Darlington): 2 cups (280g)
Rubicon Purée Bread Flavoring Mix (optional): 1/2 cup
Salted butter: 4T
Hot water (170-185°F): 2.25 cups
1. Combine purée bread mix and optional flavoring mix in a bowl.
2. Break the butter into small pieces and add to mix.
3. Slowly whisk in the hot water until well blended.
4. Transfer to a serving pan using a spatula and serve using a #16 scoop.
5. For a dinner roll presentation, slightly flatten top of scoop and create grooves with the spatula.
Sign up to receive new recipes, products and promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time.