Purée Bread Mix: Rubicon or Darlington, 3 cups (420g)
Rubicon Purée Bread Flavoring Mix: optional, 3/4 cup
Rubicon Grilled Toast Coloring Mix: as needed, 2T
Oil or liquid butter: 6T
Hot water (170-185°F): 3 3/4 cups
1. Spray 1/4 steam table pan liberally with food release. Coat the bottom and sides of the pan with grilled toast coloring mix.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the purée bread mix and optional flavoring mix. Add oil or liquid butter to the mix. Slowly whisk in the hot water until well blended.
3. Immediately pour into prepared pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle grilled toast coloring mix on top of bread. Let sit 5 minutes.
4. Run knife around the edge of the pan and turn over onto baking sheet. Bread will release from the pan.
5. Slice loaf down the center once, then 9 slices across for a total of 20 slices. Plate the sliced loaf and serve.
Sign up to receive new recipes, products and promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time.